"There is a crack in everything,
that's how the light gets in." -Leonard Cohen
Plenty Within Internal Family Systems practice is about holding time and space for you to remember your inner wisdom and the many diverse partnerships that have supported you. As a practitioner I facilitate your inner relationships and inner communication so that every part feels seen, appreciated, and valued member of your team, trustful of your Self leadership. Below I list books, organizations, and podcasts about the IFS model.
Selected favorite books - some for younger audiences and other more advanced - to inform and guide your journey within.
- No Bad Parts | 2023 | Richard Schwartz
- You Are the One You've Been Waiting For: Bringing Courageous Love to Intimate Relationships | Richard Schwartz
- A Cup of Tea with Sadness | Ron Chelsvig
- Polly and Her Parts | Alison Biggs
These organizations offer programs and resources for anyone interested in supporting themselves with the IFS therapy model.
These podcasts are an overview of the Internal Family Systems approach to therapy and healing.
- How to Get All the Parts within You to Work Together (and with Your Partner) with Dick Schwartz | 2016 | Hosted by Relationship Alive
- Dr. Richard Schwartz: Internal Family Systems | 2020 | Hosted by Voices of Esalen
- IFS and Shame and Guilt with Martha Sweezy | 2023 | Hosted by The One Inside